at the Geyrerhof!
Enjoyment can be so easy!
You are what you eat* so it is important to us to offer our guests a special combination of local and Mediterranean ingredients.
We don't use mass-produced and hardly any deep-frozen, semi-manufactured or processed products, but rather seasonal, fresh, homemade and certified food. Our meat comes mainly from our Scottish Highland cattle, our deer and pigs. So our house-guests will not find weekly menus or flexible mealtimes, but only freshly prepared and nourishing dishes that follow the seasons and are well complemented by our ample wine menu.
We mostly showcase regional wines: specialities and rarities from the wine region Alto Adige. We also have wines from certain other regions in Italy, France and other wine regions world-wide. Kurt, as a young entrepreneur, handles the wine-buying to offer his guests the best possible experience and is available for competent, professional advice. Wine-themed evenings and special tastings both in-house and at other venues are very popular with guests and the local people as well. These events breathe fresh life into the wine cellar at the Geyrerhof, which was mentioned in historical documents as far back as 1945, at the end of the Second World War.
What you should not miss:
EVERY EVENING at 19.00 4-5-course menu with salad buffet at 35,00 € per person (please make a reservation)
EVERY FRIDAY at 18.30 “aperitivo” with wine tasting and afterwards a 4-5 course menu with salad buffet at 39,00 € per person (please make a reservation)
New Opening Hours
From WE to Tu
- Lunchtime 12.00-14.00
- Afternoon 14.00-17.00 cold dishes (traditional “Merende” plate with South Tyrolean speck, cheese and homemade bread) and homemade cakes
- Dinnertime at 19.00: 4-5 course menu for gourmes with rich salad buffet
- Afternoon 15.00-17.00 cold dishes (traditional “Merende” plate with South Tyrolean speck, cheese and homemade bread) and homemade cakes
- Dinnertime 19.00: 4-5 course menu with salad buffet only 35.-
- every Fraiday Diner with aperitiv and wine recomandations start 18.30 rate 39.-
We kindly ask you to make a reservation for a better organization and less waiting times.
The next upcoming Highlight 2021-2022: New Years Eve at Geyrerhof® with spectacular gala dinner
To eat is a necessity,
but to eat intelligently is an art
François de La Rochefoucauld
Every evening we offer a menu with national and international cuisine:
Some of our specialties …
- our home made typical bread
- Own production of salami of deer and Scottish Highland cattle
- Terlan wine soup
- Barley soup
- All kinds of different South Tyrolean dumplings
- Buckwheat noodles and many different homemade noodles
- Original Tyrolean smoked bacon
- Saddle of venison with glazed apple slices
- Venison filet with polenta and cranberries
- different specialties of deer
- Original "Bauernschmarren"
- Stanitzel with icecream and fresh fruits
- our legendary apple strudel with pine nuts
- the traditional buckwheat cake
- our famous chocolate cake
- Homemade schnaps
- Homemade jams and much more ...
- New 2021 hommade ice creams from secret recipes
To be the best "vaccinated" also in 2021, we will spoil you for free in the Wine Hotel Geyrerhof ...
A bit of me time
Short Stay Package
Go on holidays on your own, with no partner in tow, no children, only you, many ...
Wild hiking days
This package includes:
5-course-menue with venison specialities
1 guided hike
1 dégustation of ...