at the Geyrerhof!
Your trip to the Geyrerhof
The Naturidylle® Geyrerhof in Oberbozen/Ritten is easily reached from the Bolzano/Bozen Nord highway exit.
During the drive you can admire the typical local landscape that for literally centuries has been the refuge from the Summer heat for the people of Bolzano/Bozen.
Arriving from the north (Brenner) or from the South (Trento, Verona):
Take the Bolzano/Bozen Nord exit and turn right in the direction of the city center and the Rittten. After about 1 km you will come to a roundabout, take the road to Ritten and after 1 km turn right on the Via Renon/Rittnerstrasse that will then branch off to the left to Oberbozen after 14 more km.
On the Rittnerstrasse, please follow the orange colour of the hotel route.
Our GPS coordinates:
Latitude N: 46.534673
Altitude: 1.330 m
Warning: please do not take the turn-off to Signat (according to your navigator)!
By rail or bus
- Shuttle service to the station in Oberbozen or directly in Bolzano/Bozen at current taxi fees
- Bus connections Baden-Württemberg – Bolzano/Bozen, Saturdays from Stuttgart/Ulm, Sundays from Bolzano. Price for the round trip starts at € 150,-
- The cable car station is about 500 m from the main railway station in Bolzano/Bozen. The loop railway runs every four minutes starting at 7.10 AM, last trip at 10.38 PM. The trip lasts 12 minutes.
For air travellers
- Pick-up service is available with prior booking from the airport in Bolzano/Bozen (taxi fees apply). www.suedtirol.info
- Flights to and from Bergamo or Verona with bus links: www.terravision.eu
- The summer timetable for the airport in Innsbruck: Flights to and from Innsbruck in Summer of 2015
- Pick-up service from the airports in Innsbruck and Verona - flat rate € 250
Christmas Night as old times
Experiencing christmastime in South Tyrol
Free ticket for the cable car Renon to Bolzano city (10 ...
Easter on Ritten South Tirol 2019
Cool 7 nights for the price of 6
in the wild romantic comfort room
with panoramic balcony ...
welcome drink (Bier or juice) after a long ride
special maps, books and suggestions for your trips