at the Geyrerhof!
Christmas Night as old times
time in South Tyrol
- Free ticket for the cable car Renon to Bolzano city (10 min)
- Free rides from Soprabolzano to Collalbo with the historic Railway Renon
- Voucher for one “Glühwein” and “good night candy”
- Candle light dinner
3 nights suite with half pension for 363,00 € per person and day
Easter on Ritten South Tirol 2019
Cool 7 nights for the price of 6
in the wild romantic comfort room
with panoramic balcony Dolomites
Farmers breakfast and gourmet menu in the evening
Traditional easter egg hunt with the family
over 360 km of hiking trails
Ritten Card with free access to over 88 national museums
Free travel through South Tyrol
- welcome drink (Bier or juice) after a long ride
- special maps, books and suggestions for your trips
- 1 motorbike map for the Alpes for free
- drying room and special tools are at your disposal
- washing facilities
Stay 4 nights, pay 3
Südtirol Balance: Blossoms and Honey
Travelling week in Alto Adige
And what you can expect:
- 7 nights at the Naturidylle Geyrerhof®
- A guided tour through spring meadows to see the flowers that bloom on the Ritten high plateau, with a visit to the honey museum at the historic Plattner Bienenhof and a taste of the honey made there.
- A guided tour "Seeing Ritten":
Our guide will show you the loveliest places on the Ritten.
- Various honey delicacies from our partners
- Free foot measurements and advice on choosing the proper walking shoes at Sport & Mode Prantner
- Home-made honey as a souvenir
- As part of our Jubilee offer, the RittenCard is free
7 nights with breakfast only € 511 per person
7 nights with half board only € 581 per person
50 % discount Balance with Tennis
Discover a new dimension of performance improvement and wellbeing – for more fun and intelligence in sports
Kinesiology is composed of the two words "kinesis" (movement) and "logos" (teaching): The Doctrine of movement (on the physical and mental level).
The muscle test (dialogue of conscious and unconscious) is an effective method for optimally exploiting the individual performance potential.
The work with sportsmen is carried out at the physical and mental level via the "5 elements", balancing of the energy Pathways (meridians) and the 3 levels (top-down, left-right, front-back).
The goal is to:
• To increase the coordination of the body and thus the associated capacity
• Reduce the susceptibility to injury
• Improve concentration and raise awareness
• Balance the physical and technical deficiencies
• To strengthen the meridian system
• And to reconcile the mind, body and mental energy
The coordination of the body, is the precondition for concentration in the head. By achieving the balance of coordination and concentration, performance is improved, and the susceptibility to injury is reduced.